Monday, August 16, 2010

What happen to my FEELINGS???:'(

Salam,

Hey all..now i'm listening to my FAVOURITE songs in my pendrive..I LOVE my songs..haha..these songs really gives me strength to face my day everyday...

Lately i feel like kinda WEIRD!!i don't know why..my EMOTIONS and FEELINGS is like not with me..its true that sometimes i do felt happy and sad and many more..but its NOT CONSTANT!!mmm..what the hell is happening to me??*am i going to ***..owh my GOD..i'm SCARED!!but whatever..maybe because of the people around me i guess..

I do LOVE my friends..but I MISS my BESTIES..where are u gurls??i really need u gurls..*will be in tears in no time..huhu..I always wish for a wonderful and better day everyday..I do get what I WISH for..but...sometimes....hmmm..whatever...i'm so lazy to think of something that gonna make me feel annoyed and hate at other people..i DON'T like to HATE people...*as mummy said.."it's not gud to hate other people"..

She's rite..and the feeling when we hate someone is so bad.. so everyday i will say to myself not to hate people eventhough that person make my day become so bad or whatever..i'll try to run away as far as i can..be alone as long as i can as long as i didn't have the "HATE" FEELING toward that person..hmmm...I HATE BEING CRUEL TO PEOPLE...i'm sorry to anybody who felt i'm being cruel or selfish or whatever bad attitude i have in me..i'm SORRY...

Can't u see???my feelings are so weird..*since when u learn to be like this izyana????get rid of ur negativity..come on..u can do it..gain back ur positivity in ur mind and don't let other people ruin ur life..u should CONTROL ur life..NOT OTHER PEOPLE.!!!chaiyok2 nana..I LOVE MYSELF FOREVER..

I think thats all for now..i need to continue stdy..tomorrow got math quiz..yeayyy..please pray for me and wish me to have a great day tomorrow...bye2..love everybody..mmuuaaxxxx...nite2..

xoxo,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment