Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What a day!!! ( *_*)

Salam,

today i had to woke up early coz my class got replacement class..usually on tuesday we will start at 10.30..but today,we had to attend 8 am class..owh my God..i am so sleepy.i can't evenb woke up this morning..my mum scolded me coz i woke up late..haha..*serve me rite coz sleep late last nite..:P

To make me feel worst...when everyone was there and waiting for the lecturer,suddently our lecturer came and then...se said something that made all of us feel regret woke up early that day..she said.."kelas tangguh"..meaning.our class was cancelled...aaaa..so frustrated with that news..hmmm..then everything became normal as usual..and during recess,i went to discussion room..NOT to STUDY..BUT!!!!to SLEEP..LOL :P *what a bad student am i..hahaha..please dont be like me..daaaa..*i'm a gud gurl ok..hehe..

i went home with my friend..we chatted for a while then we bring back our old memories with our friends..owh..such a wonderful memories..damn funny ok..if only we can publish a book, we might have published a whole dozens of books..*what an imaginary...huh!!ok2..then he went home and i came back into my house and watch tv rite now..awsome..*"epilog syurga cinta"..very nice..LOVE it eventhough its only 2nd episode..

mmm..i gtg..wanna focus on my tv..enough for today..bye2..tke care everybody..love all..

xoxo,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment