Sunday, August 1, 2010

spring cleaning on sunday morning..^__^

Morning...today is sunday. I just done my chores and I had FINALLY successful cleaning my room..*owh thank God..Early in the morning, my mum woke me up and asked me to clean my room..so seems I can't stand the situation of my room,I had to obey my mum's order..hehe..

Before starting cleaning my room,I had my shower and THEN i start to clean my room..it's not that messy, but then i still have to clean my room..after a while,I finished cleaning my room..then i went to the kitchen *which is just in front of my room* to see what my mum is doing there..and i joined her to cut all the tropical fruits that we bought..*mum said we have to cut all coz we don't want it to rotten..
so i joined my mum and while we were doing that,I ate a lot of 'rambutan' and mangosteen..cool..i love tropical fruits..haha.

done everything and i straight away come into my sister room and on my fb..yeeaahhh..and now i am typing something in my blog coz i want to fulfill my idea..rite now I GTG..coz i want to eat..kinda hungry..write again later yeah..take care everybody..love everyone..

xoxo,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment