Friday, August 13, 2010

Fasting month!!! :>

Salam,
Today is the third day of fasting..i know it almost a while i didn't update my blog..i was so busy and i have no time to write in my blog..ok..let's move on to our story for this few days..hehe..

First of all...i was happy with last few days..why??BECAUSE...
1) Almost everyday I SAW that person..it's not easy to meet that person ok!!:)
but today i didn't get the chance to see that person..hmm..its ok..its not a
BIG MATTER after all..We'll MEET again next week yeah..insyaallah..

2) I manage to settled my assignments and I can do my quizes with
JOY..*ha??JOY??is it an appropriate word to use??:P

3) Ofcourse because its FASTING month..i enjoyed it very much..lets go and perform
our prayer together..wheee..:)

4) Finally because today *Friday, I went back home early..and i already hand in my
assignment..yeay..<3

*I am listening to HITZ.fm rite now..today is a very nice day..coz today aida will breakfast together with me..MISS her..and i WISH nurus could be here..it will be a JOY if we can breakfast together..MISS nurus too..:(

ok2..i gtg..ned to do some chores in this house..will update my blog soon k..bye2..LOVE everybody..

xoxo,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment