Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Day!!!

Salam,
Today was a HAPPY day for me..thank GOD..I love today..everything went well..from the first class till the last class..the MOST happy thing that i felt today was my FRIENDS a.k.a classmates has be back together..they start to talk to each other and be friend as usual.i hope that it will LAST FOREVER!!!

Tonite i have to complete some more works and then i can SLEEP no..no..i can read my books and do revision for my upcoming test..BTW..i hope i will be chosen as one of the model for that boutique..i can't wait for the news..WISH me LUCK everybody..

I think that's all for now..I gtg..got works to do..need to help my mum cook..yeayy..write again later..love everybody...mmuuaaxxx...^_^

xoxo,
nana

1 comment:

  1. Love it nana...
    what a nice blod u had...
    hehehhee...
    keep it up gurl...
    i love to read yours...
    btw...
    like ur 'husband' so much...
    hhahahaa....
    gtg...daa..!!!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete