Sunday, August 22, 2010

My WISH List..^_^

Salam,

For tonight..suddenly i feel like making a wish list..IF only i can have all this things that i dream..I'll be the HAPPIEST girl in the world..it might be just a dream..but no harm to have a great dream rite??hmm..so..My wish list will START with a...

0) romantic,sweet,handsome...BOYFRIEND..haha..*ridiculous..~i'm
just kidding..
1) lovely PDA
2) beautiful LAPTOP
3) gorgeous BOOTS
4) closet full with MUSLIMAH'S DRESS
5) cute littleROLLER SKATES
6) extraordinary BLACK HONDA CRV
7) amazing DIAMOND RING
8) sweet WRAPPED WITH LOVE PERFUME

**#6&7 are TOTALLY outrages and out of mind..but what can i do..its my WISH too..:P

I want to upload the pictures here to show how PRETTY this list WILL BE with pictures...BUT..I couldn't find the uploader..*i wonder where the hell its hide..

I think that's all for now..I will try my best to make my wish list COME TRUE in real life.. and I will never gives up to reach my GOAL in life and to achieve my dreams and WISHES..

Ok..I have to go now..need to sleep now coz need to wake up early tomorrow..thanks for reading this post..*if there are people who read this..daa..hehe..:)

nite nite everybody..love ya..take care..mmuuaahh..

xoxo,
nana

2 comments:

  1. wow!your taste is very high..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..what can i do..its only just a dream...wish it will come true..

    ReplyDelete