Friday, August 6, 2010

NOT boring at all..^_^

Salam,

Yesterday i forgot to update my blog..i wasn't tired but i on youtube to watched demi's and we the king's video "we'll be a dream"...its cool..i love their new song..then i TOTALLY forgot to update my blog coz i slept rite after i watched the video..hehe..:P

Today was a good day too..not boring at all..today i had an oral test..and my group managed to done our task perfectly..i love it so much..tq gurls for doing it nicely..then i went home with my friend..my evening today was fine..i had fun with my friend..we chat alot and then we went home to our own house..so today is totally NOT BORING AT ALL!!!..love it..:))

I gtg..need to do something..i'll update later for the latest story in my life..bye2..love all..

xoxo,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment