Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm Sick..:'((

Salam,

Today was a nice day..I was alone after class and i hung up at discussion room ALONE!!its kinda nice..i listened to Hitz.fm..all the songs were making me had a lot of emotions in my mind and heart..i LOVE those emotions..i think i should be alone more often so that i can get more emotions..hehe..*just kidding..sometimes i DO need my friends..

BUT the most terrible thing that i'm facing rite now is cough and sore throath..i can't stand it anymore..i start to sneeze and my nose already having a hard work to breath...I AM SICK..and i am TIRED...owh my..hmmm..wish me to be better soon..or else i'll suffer for a long time..

btw, today i saw someone..i don't know whether i am happy or what...coz i already promise to myself not to be too happy..but i can't controlled myself..i always felt happy when i saw that person..the more i don't want to see that person,the more that person appear infront of me...what should i do???mmmm..anyhow i HAVE to stick with my decision and my promise..hope i can control myself..

just this for now..i gtg..need to rest..no energy to write alot of things..rite again tomorrow..bye..love all..

xoxo,
nana

2 comments: