Sunday, February 27, 2011

I love rings

Salam,

U guys wanna know something??***i just can't sleep and keep on wanting to write something in my blog..huh!tomorrow i'm working ok.so i should be sleeping rite now..owh God..

Actually i just want to say that i really INTO RINGS...I have a whole bunch of RINGS COLLECTION in my ring box...FYI..I like ALL kind of pretty and gorgeous rings..for example :-



MORE example :-


Other than that...I also like all kind of CUTE rings such as :-




BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY....I like COUPLE RINGS..I don't know why.but somehow i feel its kinda cute when 2 people wearing the same ring to show that they are together..
*MY OPINION ITS CUTE OK!...hehee...what u guys think is ur own opinion..:D

This is some of the rings that i kinda LIKE...KINDA..



and FINALLY..taraaa...introducing...MR. and Miss Kitty...heee.so CUTE!!!


so that's all for tonight..i REALLY HAVE TO GO...GO TO SLEEP...*I mean it rite now..hehee...bye2 everybody..gud night..muaahhhhh....

xoxo,
nana @>---

No comments:

Post a Comment