Monday, February 14, 2011

I am as HAPPY as a bird flying FREE high in the SKY... ^_^



OK guys...can u see the happy face??it is not an ordinary happy face ok...it is A VERY "HAPPY" HAPPY FACE...U guys wanna know why??because...

1st: I bought a new handphone...JUST a NOKIA handphone...this is IT..taraaaa...






This is exactly like mine...it's PINK!!!..i can't believe that i bought a PINK handphone..but anyhow,it looks COOL..and I LOVE MY NEW HANDPHONE..big kisses and hugs to my mum for sponsored this..I LOVE U A LOT..I LOVE U AS high as a mountain..>3

2nd:I have a wonderful friend..everybody around me always make me happy..when i'm
in many emotions,i'll meet this person..talk to this person..AND now..i have
meet a new friend..thanks to this person..my new friend is very sweet and
kind..*i think so..hehe..

3rd: I don't know why..but i felt LAKI LUCKY...I always thank to
GOD for what GOD had give to me..I really appreciate everything that happen to
me..with all the loving people around me..with all the beautiful things that
happen to me..hmm..I feel grateful..

So to shorten the story here...I AM HAPPY AS A BIRD FLYING FREE HIGH IN THE SKY!!!hehe..I LOVE EVERYBODY K..muuaaaxxx...

xoxo,
nana @>---

No comments:

Post a Comment