Monday, February 21, 2011

With this...I announce that.....

Salam,

At one point at 7 something AM, i almost fell asleep after i done my prayer..then, when i almost want to CLOSE my eyes,suddenly my phone rang..I didn't recognize the number but i need to answer it as i have doubt about that number..so when i answered the call,there was a silent moment..I was wondering..."WHO THE H*** playing with me early in the morning..." BUT then with full of patience and i waited for a while,then there is someone on the line..*it was a GUY ok..

He mentioned my name...and at that moment i knew he must be someone important..he asked where i live etc...Finally he said..."Saya En.Azhar dari Politeknik Ungku Omar akan melawat awk isnin minggu depan.." I was soooooooooo extremely HAPPY but RUMBLE at the same time because:-

i) FINALLY a lecturer called me to visit me..
ii) I don't have to worry anymore about lecturer not coming to my work place..
iii) I must COMPLETE all my reports by THIS WEEK..
iv) I have to prepare myself...that's all...

So,with this I ANNOUNCE THAT MY LECTURER IS COMING TO VISIT ME BY NEXT MONDAY....aaaaaa....wish me luck everybody..i'm nervous..


Wish me luck all..i gtg..got things to do..i'll write again soon..love everyone and have a nice day..muaaxxx..:*

with lots of love,
nana @>---

1 comment:

  1. 1.ur report is copy from my working report.it wasnt done by ur hand.
    2.play around when working not paying attention at all.
    3.not respect ur sifu.
    4.always talking ,wat the hell, watever...and 1 bad habit....keboh..
    5.need improve urself ,sifu teach u something ,few day later u forgot about it...n keep asking how to do.
    6.when ur boss ask me how u doing at work, i says she good n helpful...then she give u a very good comment at ur report book.if u watching this still din treat me a lunch...tat would be ur no.6 bad attitude.

    ReplyDelete