Saturday, February 26, 2011

OMG!OMG!OMG!

Salam,

OMG...i just can't believe it..u guys wanna know something??when i was eating, my dad suddenly commented at me.."Nana,u look kinda big...ur face pun semakin debab tembam.."

And I was like...OMG!!i can't believe that my dad just said that...BECOZ..all this while i think i feel so thin..but actually...I'M FAT!..aaaaa...
*this is an example of what i thought in my mind...hmmm..


After I done my eating and everything, i relaxed for a while and i chatted with my sister in my room...and guess what!!!SHE SAID THE SAME THING ~~~ -__-
"nana,u look gemuk..kamu pnya berat skrang berapa?ce pg timbang"..AND in my mind..OWH MY...I didn't weight myself for a while now.so i decided to go and weight myself........and the result is.........



--------HELP!!!!!-----
my weight had incresed 2kg..


I am so stressed out..I REALLY NEED TO EXERCISE....hmmm...from NOW on...i'll start my diet plan...I WILL..its for my own SAKE~...CHAIYOK2.i can do it..u can do it nana...I LOVE MYSELF..SO I NEED TO CARE ABOUT MY BODY OK!..:)that's the spirit...hehe..


so..that's all for now..continue to the next post...heee..love everybody..muaahh...

xoxo,
nana @>----

No comments:

Post a Comment