Saturday, February 26, 2011

Love like woe....~part 1

Salam,




LOVE IS LIKE WOE...hmmmm...I confuse...why must I be so confuse for something that i shouldn't think about???

Actually I think i'm in love...but I'm confuse...the BIG question here is.." WITH WHOM??"

hmm...I have a few WONDERFUL friends..that what makes my heart so confused...I feel scared when i think about it...

Can I NOT THINK about LOVE???*but I CAN'T cause I really feels that i'm in love..hmmm...




P/S: Guys,please pray for me so that I can make the right decision..because all of them are so nice to me...I don't want to hurts people's heart anymore...

So just enjoy the song AT MY NEXT POST..and I'll pray for myself either...:')
thanks for everthing my dearest friends...I LOVE UOLLS..

I gtg now..suddenly feels sleepy..have a nice weekend my friends..muuaaahh...

xoxo,
nana @>----

No comments:

Post a Comment