Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am number 4....^_^

Salam,

Ok..to start off..today is my OFFDAY ok..so as usual,I will never stayed home as i will go to my grandma's house,go shopping mall alone etc..But today...i got a lot of activities..first early in the morning, i went to the bank to pay bla bla blaa...then i went to the bakery shop and bought a lots of things..because i want to make brownies..nyum2...i love brownies..its very delicious..so i'm gonna learn from my mum how to make one..:)


After all the shopping things..i went to watch movie with my friend..we watched "I AM NUMBER 4"...For me this movie was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G...it's feels that seems awhile that i didn't watched an amazing story after the Twilight Saga..Ofcourse there were amazing stories..it just that,i don't have time to watch it..so this is the first movie that i watched with full of attention..hehe..


BTW, the lead actor and actress was PRETTY..the actor John a.k.a NUMBER 4 (Alex Pettyfer) is so handsome and talented..And the actress Sarah whose playing Quinn Fabray in GLEE (Dianna Agron) is so sweet..i love to look at her.. So u guys just go and watch this movie and u guys will be thrilled...and u guys won't regret watching this movie..*I hope so...:)




then i went to pick up my mom and my dad...and lastly, i went home with a satisfaction feeling..heeee..i gtg...will write again soon..so bye2..take care everybody...muaahh..loves all..

xoxo,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment