Thursday, March 10, 2011

PC FAIR 2011 ( 4-6 MARCH)

Salam,

Ok u guys...this is my first time participating in PC Fair..last time I used to be the one who visiting this fair..but now i'm participating in it...haha..i just CAN'T BELIEVE IT...it's kinda amazing and i'm having a lot of fun there with all my co-workers..:) P/S: I LOVE U GUYS...S now i'm not going to write much..just enjoy the memory and moments i shot last week..


that is me at my booth...now let's just enjoy the rest of the photos..




ok...this guy up here is my "abang angkat"...can u guys imaging that i have a chinese foster brother...for me..it is COOL!!!..:)





this is me with a picture that i "adore" so much during PC Fair...hehe..



the picture above is the last day we were at the fair..it's time for cleaning and packing.....



ok..that's all..i want to put more pictures..but then it's going to be a long time..so i am LAZY to wait..i think this is more than enough..hehe..ok..thanks for reading this..adios...love u guys..mmuaaahhh...^_^

xoxo,
nana @>---

No comments:

Post a Comment