Monday, November 1, 2010

FINAL exam is coming!!!HELPPPP!!!

Salam,
As I remember, my last post was in September...in Octopus October, I really don't have time to write anything bcoz of the 'busy'ness of me..in OCTOBER...a lot of BEAUTIFUL things had happened to me..especially during my LABOURDAY BIRTHDAY..heee..it was the SWEETEST memory in MY LIFE..My mom suprised me with something that i had ALWAYS NEVER expected..by the way..in OCTOBER, many sweet things happened to me..I don't know how to write this..but it is an UNFORGETABLE MEMORY..I love OCTOBER..today is 1st of November..me and my friends are struggling to do our best in our FINAL DESTINATION EXAM...SO please do WISH us luck and hope we can PASS our final with FLYING COLOURS..

Here I would like to wish to all my frens "GUD LUCK IN EXAM AND WISH U GUYS THE BEST!!" GO DTK3A...:) i love my classmates no matter what evil or good they had done to me..heeee..*i'm a generous person ok..wekk..*please puke NOW!..HAHA...just kidding ok..

I think i gtg now..need to do MORE REVISION until 'THE DAY' is coming..that day will be tomorrow..aaaaaa...SCARY MOVIE...ok2..enough with everything...bye2..take care everybody...love u guys..mmuaahhh..will write again later..tata...

with love,
nana :*

No comments:

Post a Comment