Sunday, September 26, 2010

Engagement Day!!!

Salam,

Yesterday, 25th Septrember 2010 was my sister's engagement day..it was an amazing ceremony with a very wonderful theme that is pink..everything in our house was in pink..from the curtains till the flowers and many more..If only I can download the pictures..IT WOULD BE AMAZING..Eventhough its kinda tiring and i had to serve all the guests,its still a memorible day and all of us had a wonderful time together..Its the ONLY time that we could manage to be together and share the wonderful moment together..I think I have nothing to say rite now..I gtg..still got works to do..i'll write again later..;)

FINALLY...I would like to say..
SELAMAT BERTUNANG
to my dearest sister,Nor Izzati and her fiancee, Ahmad Irwan..Wish u guys the best till ur wedding day!!!

Bye2..love everybody..mmuuahhh...

xoxo,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment