Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I just realize something (6__6)

Salam,

This is only a short post...you guys want to know something???*duhh..like people are reading this right now..hhuh!!

I just realize that most of my posts are about FEELINGS..I was reading my blog and the i saw my posts title..its all about feeling..I WONDER WHY???isn't it suppose to be about my daily life or about other things???mmm..i dunno..but it's ok right??because sometimes i am shy to talk about my feeling to other people face to face..SOMETIMES i am a coward!heee..SOMETIMES ok!!

Ok..ok..i thinks that's all for now..just want to mention about my curiosity..i gtg..i'll write again soon if i have time yeah...need to take my shower..i smell bad after my AMAZING badminton 'tournament' with my sister..:) till we meet again..tata..byeeee...love everybody forever!!!peace no war!! <3 xoxo, nana @>--

No comments:

Post a Comment