Friday, November 12, 2010

Unpredictable feeling...

Salam,
Lately, my feelings are unpredictable..i don't know what am i thinking actually. but sometimes i felt sad, sometimes happy and sometimes i don't know what i felt..maybe i felt LONELY..but with my friends and everything, i shouldn't felt that way..but WHY??WHY??WHYYYY?????

I think maybe its time for me to have someone 'special' in my life..MAYBE..but i don't know. I will just GO WITH THE FLOW and accepts whatever happens in my life.. I think its good for me to read story books and fill my time with something good to do rather than thinking all this nonsense feelings..hmmm..I am speechless..I hope someone can help me solve my 'heart' problem and get me out of this chaotic feelings inside of me..

I write again soon..need to fill my stomach with something edible and delish...tke care everybody..tata..lots of kisses..mmuahhh..<3

with love,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment