Friday, November 26, 2010

Annoyed!!!! (O___o)

Salam,

Annoyed..annoyed..annoyed..I AM ANNOYED with this person..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
I just CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE...what the hell is my fault that i must face this kind of person..HUH!!!!I don't have any idea about what should I do to avoid it because I CANT'T!!arrrgghhhh..HELPPPP..I NEED HELPPPP...I NEED MY BESTIES!!!!AARRRRGGGGHHHH....If u think u r so good..THEN go on with your life without making me feel this way about you..YOU always make me felt like...huuuhhhh...WHATEVER!!!please..please let me feel GOOD about you sometimes...but you never did...soOO....WHATEVER!!i'll just go with the flow..

*Owh my God..why i felt this kind of feeling???i hate it...i hate it so much..BUT i am grateful that GOD gave me a beautiful heart that full with patience and sympathy towards others..so I GUESS u are LUCKY then..

*FYI..i am in bad mood right now..so what i said MAYBE sound like i am proud with my self..but the truth is..i'm not..just wanna give u guys a little bit info about me..hmmmmm...

hmmmmm.....i think i don't want to write anymore..because the more i think..the more i become annoyed..so i better leave.bye2..take care everybody...

xoxo,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment