Friday, May 28, 2010

Wonderful Holiday...

Salam,

First of all just wanna say that right now I manage to control my emotions..I gain strength from my family and friends..TQ "uolls"(NURUS thought me the word)hehe..

Ok..ok..now I'm going to start my story...(start to feel like an author..daaa):P

At first I thought that I'm going to had a lame and boring holiday coz I will be alone and can't hangout with my friends.But my thoughts was wrong..Actually,I am having a wonderful holiday eventhough my holiday just started last Tuesday..

Exactly after finished my last exam paper, I went to Jaya Jusco a.k.a JJ to meet my friends and hangout and watch movies [shrek ok..it so damn nice and the characters are cute too:)]there supposed to be 6 gurls..but then aida had to cancel the meeting coz her car broke..curse that car (bcoz of u aida can't join us)..it ok aida..we will hangout again later k after nurus came back from her debate..miss her..i miss u guys..lets have sleepover at my house..we do slumber party..haha..hope that can be a reality before al of us start our studies back..

ok..ok..back to the story..I hangout with my gurlfrens and I had a wonderful time..we chit chatting for hour..then we watched movies and laughed together..I never be so happy like this..my TCS's frens are the BEST..love u guys..hope we can hangout again together ok..but next time with the other members of our huge group yeah..I LOVE MY FRIENDS and I am totally gonna miss u guys..This is a wonderful week for me as I manage to hangout with people I like and I enjoyed my day..I wish to all my friends that u guys will have a wonderful days ahead ok..may God bless all of us..I will never forget the happy memories u guys gave me..

Bcoz of my laziness(i don't know how to spell ok..),I thnk i gonna stop here..just want to express my LOVE to u guys..Now i want to go out and have fun with fara..hehe..hope we will have a lot of fun..

P/S: To NURUS AND AIDA..I never forget u guys..uolls are my best friends ever (BFF yeah)..after nurus head back to Ipoh,the three of us hangout together yeah..we do all the things that we can't do together while u guys were not with me yeah..miss u gurls..MMuUUAAHH..

Sekian,wassalam..
xoxo,
nana :D

No comments:

Post a Comment