Saturday, May 8, 2010

My journey...

Salam,

It had been a long time since i last wrote my blog..I always wanted to write one but i didn't have the opportunity to do so..and today..i have the chance to do so and i want to write so many things about my chaotic life this few weeks..
I don't know where to start..but my day was sometime cool,bad,good and so on..so many feelings in my heart and my soul(cewahh)haha..i don't know why..lately I feel EMPTY..my heart feels light and nothng for me to thnk about..i am CONFUSED..everybody that I told my problems seems kinda easy to talk..but for me..its very hard to apply..I AM VERY CONFUSED with my heart..I AM clueless..
That is the major probs in my mind rite now..other thngs that i have to thnk about is about my tests and quizes..(ok..rite now i start to be emo alittle bit..)I don't know whether i can maintained my AKJ'S THIS SEM..it's kinda hard coz i feel that my PB will be so bad..all my quizes and tests are not good at all..(waa..so damn sad)..rite now I am on my way to transform..i start to stdy HARD & SMART (its what we all should do ok..not just stdy hard..no2..not good)
ok2..enough with that..now i still have to deal with people that i feel i don't have the aura with me..its hard to communicate with people like this ok..i have to thnk hard how to communicate with this kind of people..i keep wondering about this kind of people..don't they realise that their attitude sometimes make people feel unconfortable??weird..very weird..but becoz i am not a cruel person..i will always be fren with this people..i will take care of their heart and i'll try my best not to heart their feeling..please support me my dear frens and family..i really need ur support..i'm facing a lot of challenges in my life(its what we all should face ok)rite now..i dont want to be down all the time..i hope people would UNDERSTAND me..
sekian..wassalam..

xoxo,
nana

2 comments: